Xtreme Footwork Conditioning - by Scott Armstrong
Are you ready to get Xtreme?
Scott Armstrong's Xtreme Footwork Conditioning program will radically enhance your speed, agility, and stamina as quickly as possible.
This isn't some generic workout video. These workouts were designed specifically to improve the footwork and conditioning of a table tennis player and will develop the kind of strength, speed, and stamina that most players only dream about. You won't find anything else even close to this, anywhere.
Here's What Xtreme Footwork Conditioning Will Do For You...
- Improve your lateral (sideways) agility
- Get to balls quicker and recover faster
- Consistently be in position to hit your most effective shots
- Cover distances quicker so you can effectively handle wide returns from your opponent
- Return balls that, in the past, have been just outside your reach
- Have more confidence
- Feel stronger and not tire as quickly
- Develop your grace, coordination, balance and agility
- Make your opponent chase more balls, for a change
- Enjoy a more fit and healthy lifestyle
- Increase your stamina so you last an entire match without burning out. Finish the match strong while your opponent is the one gasping for air
- Improve your foot speed and co-ordination, so that you can get to the ball quicker while maintaining proper form
- Discover proven, cutting-edge methods that guarantee results for players at all levels
- Learn to control and manage your fatigue
- Reduce the chance of injury
Why Not Get The Xtreme Table Tennis Course Bundle?
Xtreme Footwork Conditioning contains nine table tennis specific workouts taught over three modules; agility, lateral velocity, and mastery. And it's yours for the bargain price of $67.
But hold on a second!
If you're interested in learning from Scott and watching your table tennis fitness skyrocket you should save yourself a whopping $37 and buy the complete Xtreme Table Tennis course bundle, which includes...
That's right. You can get immediate, lifetime access to both courses for just $97!
Once you have completed the full Xtreme Table Tennis course you'll be able to get to balls quicker and recover faster, feel stronger and not tire as quickly, and play more often and with greater enjoyment.
So... What on earth are you waiting for?!
Scott Armstrong is a Certified Personal Trainer with a passion for creating sport-specific training programs for elite clients.
Despite not being a competitive table tennis player himself, he has spent considerable time studying the sport in order to understand all of the physiological components of high-performance.
Scott specializes in functional fitness, strength and conditioning, injury prevention, and movement screening assessments. His favourite piece of equipment are resistance bands because they are the best for functional movement patterns that mimic sport-specific activities.